Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane...

So right now I'm in my room surrounded by complete chaos (clothes and coffee are everywhere!). There's a bus coming for me in about 45 minutes so I'll make this quick. I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has been keeping up with my blog. Thank you all so much for checking in with me. Also thanks to all the people back in the states who have been keeping my parents sane while I've been gone- I know it’s a hard job ;). And to everyone in Central America who has been keeping me sane; all the LE Panama volunteers, my host family in Panama, mi familia tica, and the ICDS students who have started to feel more like family, thank you so much you have helped me learn more about myself and life than I will ever be able to tell you. I really have had the time of my life in these last six months traveling around, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Nicaragua, jumping in waterfalls, climbing volcanoes, and speaking mangled Spanglish. I can't believe the time has gone by so fast! I'll be home by midnight, so this is my last official post from abroad. Thanks again for keeping up with me. I am so excited to see everyone over winter break! I'll be home for Christmas ;D

¡ciao y besitas!

<3

j

No comments:

Post a Comment