Wednesday, December 9, 2009

...casi cielo...

I am officially done with classes!!! To celebrate the end of classes, and really enjoy our last weekend in Costa Rica, I went on a road trip with Rhiannon and Kayla to Guanacaste (a region near the northwest border with Nicaragua). It was our first time there, and we were blown away by how completely beautiful it is. We hung out on the beach for four days straight. It was a great feeling to just lose track of time. We went to a grand total of three beaches while we were there; Playa Conchal, Playa Brasilito, and Playa Flamingo. Conchal was by far my favorite. Seriously if you are ever in Costa Rica do NOT leave until you go there. Leaving the beach after four lovely leisurely days was hard, especially since I've heard rumors of snow in the U.S. I really feel like I'm still lost in a never-ending summer. Going home will be bittersweet...













No comments:

Post a Comment